Hi there! Thank you for stopping by to check out my work! My name is Rachel, and I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Nashville, Tennessee.
I would love to get to know you and have the privilege of providing a unique visual documentation of your life through photography. With each shoot, my goal is to tell a story from start to finish, allowing little details to drive the narrative and for the couples and families to be the main characters. It is my hope that the photos remind people of the beautiful lives they live with the people they love.
- I'm a Nashville native
- I met my husband (Brett) in math class at Belmont. We had to introduce ourselves to the class, and he mentioned he played mandolin, which intrigued me. I introduced myself to him after class and he said he knew then I was the one he was going to marry.
- I received a degree in Photography in 2010
- We got married outside a historic plantation home in August 2011
- We bought a house in 2012
- My husband plays in the band Apache Relay
- I grew up playing classical violin in orchestras and now enjoy fiddle tunes and bluegrass
- I'm a morning person and a coffee drinker
- When I'm not working I enjoy yoga class, church, our dogs, cooking with Brett, and exploring the beautiful outdoors
- This is my dream job